PropertyValue
foaf:familyName
  • Haarla
foaf:firstName
  • Liisa
?:memberOf
foaf:name
  • Liisa Haarla
foaf:plan
  • I have a fixed term contract at Aalto till the end of 2015 wth 49% of working hours. The remaining 51% I work at .Fingrid Oy.  In 2016 I will be 100% of my orking time at Fingrid Oyj (www.fingrid.fi ) as a Corporate Adviser.  

    The most important research topics in 2015 are damping of electromechanical oscillations and system security.

    The ongoing damping project is Strongrid (Smart Grid Operation and Control), a research project, which belongs to the Sustainable Energy Systems 2050 -program of Nordic energy Research. Aalto focuses on the damping of electromechanical osillations, especially in the grid of Northern Finland and Northern Norway. More information: http://www.nordicenergy.org/project/smart-transmission-grid-operation-and-control/

    In September 2013 started a European collaborative project GARPUR, which has 20 partner and is funded by EU. The aim is to develop risk and reliability based methods for power system operation and planning. GARPUR is an abbreviation of Generally Accepted Reliability Principle with Uncertainty modelling and through Probabilistic Risk Assessment. More info: http://www.garpur-project.eu/

    My publications are in Google Scholar:

    http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=fi&user=dcLUyL0AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&pagesize=100

    I am responsible for two courses on transmission systems 'Sähkönsiirtojärjestelmät 1' (https:/mycourses.aalto.fi/course/view.php?id=5262 )

     'Sähkönsiirtojärjestelmät 2' is another,course, which will be in od years i tsprin. The language of the courses is Finnish. :

     

    (en)
  • Tärkeimmät tutkimuskohteet vuonna 2014 ovat sähkömekaanisten heilahtelujen vaimennus ja  järjestelmän käyttövarmuus.

    Vaimennustutkimksen tärkeimmät projektit ovat  EU-projekti REAL SMART ja  Nordic Energy Researchin rahoittama Strongrid.

    REAL SMART on EU:n IAPP-projekti. IAPP: Industry-Academy Partneship and Pathways. Lisätietoja: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/realsmart

    Strongrid (Smart Grid Operation and Control) on pohjoismainen projekti Nordic Energy Reseachin rahoittamassa Sustainable Energy Systems 2050 -ohjelmassa. Aalto tutkii sähkömekaanisten heilahtelujen vaimennusta ja säätöjä yhdessä verkkoyhtiöiden (Fingrid Oyj, Stantett) kanssa ja keskittyy erityisesti Lapin alueen verkkoon. Lisätietoja: http://www.nordicenergy.org/project/smart-transmission-grid-operation-and-control/

    Sähköjärjestelmän käyttövarmuustutkimuksen projekti GARPUR alkoi syyskuussa 2013. GARPUR on EU: rahoittama projekti, jossa on 20 partneria, ja jossa etsitään todennäisyyspohjaisia menetelmiä järjestelmän käyttöön ja suunnitteluun. Lisätietoja: http://www.garpur-project.eu/

    Julkaisuni näkyvät Google Scholar -sovelluksessa:

    http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=fi&user=dcLUyL0AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&pagesize=100

    Olen vastuuopettaja kahdella kurssilla: Sähkönsiirtojärjestelmät 1 ja Sähkönsiirtojärjestelmät 2. Kurssien sivut Nopassa:

    https://noppa.aalto.fi/noppa/kurssi/s-18.3200/etusivu ja https://noppa.aalto.fi/noppa/kurssi/s-18.3201/etusivu

     

     

     


















































































































    (fi)
is bibo:producer of
rdf:type
foaf:workInfoHomepage